• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Popular site Needs Hosting

STreak

Hi,
I'm looking to get my site hosted, here's what I need:

- at least 11-16gb of bandwidth
- 20-30 mb of web space
- PHP/SQL (only need php at this point in time, and hopefully no silly limits on what can be done with php, eg: must be able to use fopen, echo commands :lol:)
- FTP access (clearly)
- XPanel/CPanel is preferred
- room to expand, eg: friendly hosting that is willing to perhaps add something if needed (I'll never ask for anything excessive, but I'd like the ability to expand)

What I can do for the host:
- Willing to put 1 horizontal ad banner at the bottom of the page (very visible & trafficked area). I will not place ads that create popups, or install malware (eg: zango & abetterweb affiliated sponsors).

- I'd prefer not to have ads, and if a host is willing - I can instead advertise the host itself, including referring users to the host, and placing a "Hosted by X" ad on the site.

Thanks!

Gamingsnail.com

We can provide u 30 mb, unlimited bandwidth.
Php/Sql set up by gamingsnail.com admin! For tabels and such.

We can offer you our own Site control tool, it works like u can upload/download/delete files u uploaded. Files allowed to upload is php,html, and pics.

Other files u want uploaded ask me and ill help u out. Ull to get a urname.gamingsnail.com domain or gamingsnail.com/urname

Thats what we can offer for you. Got any questions?

Super Wolves said:
http://www.superwolves.com

1. Web Space: 25,000
2. Bandwidth: 75,000
3. Ftp Accounts: Unlimited
4. Email Accounts Unlimited
5. SQL Databases Unlimited
6. Sub Domains Unlimited
7. Parked Domains Unlimited
8. Addon Domains Unlimited

erm.. U got 2 members overall i really take u for real :)

Noadshost.com is the creators of Gamingsnail.com if u wonder^^ We are a friendly host btw

I can offer you
1 GB Space
25 GB B/W
PHP , Perl , SSL
9999 of all cpanel features (mysql , ftp , mail ,...etc. )
My Ads : 1 Google Ad in each page

If ok ... PM me with your
Name , domain , email , link to that thread

Erm... i can be so nice so u dont even need to have an add, if u really dont want to put Powered by Noadshost.com :)

With no add? I cant host you.

If you can put a small add on the header, I can host you.

MSN: ruicruz at forunsbb dot com

SL

Free and Reliable Hosting: 800mb/10GB Bandwith

Cpanel hosting
» Disk Space 800MB
» Bandwidth 10GB per month
» All accounts hosted as sub-domain.noeman.org or doamain names
» Bandwidth and Space can be increased on request
» 1 MYSQL Databases
» Single small banner ad
» FTP or browser upload
» Fantastico
» PHP enable
» POP3 Mail
» Email accounts

and More

We offer a good and reliable free hosting ,

****In exchange for a Small and costum google banner Ad .***

Request your hosting here :
http://www.noeman.org/gsm/forumdisplay.php?f=74

---

@Mazir
it looks good, but I get the feeling that most of the uploading would be manual.
Do you offer ftp access?
Would PHP be enabled upon signup?

@SuperWolves
Looks good, but it doesn't seem like your hosting any sites - checked the forum and didn't see any activity.
Also is your host adless, it mentions nothing about ads so I'm curious?

@toto3adalaat
Your site seems to be down (http://arabhost.us.to/)

@SlAiD
You didn't list your host specs or what ads you put on sites?

@chichiko
Would it be possible to increase bandwidth now or at a later point? I was asking for 11-16gb, so I'm concerned on whether your fixed on the 10gb limit.

Hello, I'm interested in sponsoring your site. I can offer you the Greencurrant Plan in exchange for google advertising on a horizontal 486 banner, with colours of your choosing to match your site.

Depending on ad-revenue your site can be upgraded to higer plans, and into custom levels.

This is a custom one-time-only offer, contact me at admin@bcurrant.com for more information and take a look at our website and forums at bcurrant.com.

I can offer you;

150MB Disk Space
20,000MB Bandwidth
10 cPanel Addons (FTP, etc.)
5 domains/subs

requirements:
own domain
high traffic
ad per page.

If interested, msg. me.

*NEW* Bizari Breeze
1gb Space
15gb Bandwidth
PHP 4x
MySQL 4x
Cpanel 10
Unlimited Features To Server Resources

PM me with domain, email, user, and password if you are interested and no ads needed.

What exactly does your site do with: 30mb of space and 11Gb of bandwidth? Furthermore, what your current URL?

It also seems like superwolves has 90+ members not 2, hmmmmnnn..

Last edited:
What exactly does your site do with: 30mb of space and 11Gb of bandwidth? Furthermore, what your current URL?

It also seems like superwolves has 90+ members not 2, hmmmmnnn..

Yes please tell us
Site Content?
Site Language?

Site Content: television related site (I'll disclose more info the host because of idea theft that is quite rampant)
Site Language: English

>What do you do with 20gb?
High traffic site, I only have php, html, javascript, gif/jpg/png, txt files - and the amount of users that I have is why my site uses quite a bit of bandwidth.

Last edited:
Back