• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Popular Members of The Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search WHT for the APHosting/Xism fiasco if you want to know my issues with him and his business practices.

Daniel said:
Man, that must suck.
yeah, me too. i know i got under 1000, but damn, i am here all the time. oh well. maybe still to new. and you might just be to inactive. this is the first time i have seen you. :confused4

Robert said:
I was the 4th person to register on these forums. Todd, Peo, and Synergy (Andy Wu) beat me. lol
did Todd really come before Peo? and did you really came before Jan?:eek2:

hottweelz said:
Sooooooo many ways to answer this question.:lol: :classic2: :angel:
:lol:

Garfield:

Yes, Todd was the first to register and Peo was second. Jan's a n00b. :p

Bruce said:
Search WHT for the APHosting/Xism fiasco if you want to know my issues with him and his business practices.
I did, nothing to god awfull, bit of a mess up with a takeover, but I wouldn't say its anywhere near the worst I've seen.

It wasn't what you'd call a takeover. I guess you'd have had to be there.

Andy never paid the server bills, so the servers got shutdown by his provider. He just pocketed our money and vanished.

Garfield+ said:
did Todd really come before Peo? and did you really came before Jan?:eek2:

Yes. Todd is the admin so when he installed vbulletin (an upgrade from WWWThreads), he registered first. Then Peo registered then Andy registered and then I registered.

Infact, I registered on October 26, 2000, October 26 is my birthday.

Jan registered a long time after.

Man, I know I haven't been in general for a while when I don't recognize half the names that were considered "most popular members". Either that, or everyone got either a name change or a sex change. If its the latter case, I'd rather not know.

Robert said:
Yes. Todd is the admin so when he installed vbulletin (an upgrade from WWWThreads), he registered first. Then Peo registered then Andy registered and then I registered.

Infact, I registered on October 26, 2000, October 26 is my birthday.

Jan registered a long time after.

I registered after :chicken:.

Speaking of whom, does anyone still talk to Chicken? I haven't heard from him a long time, and haven't kept up to date with this site. About the last I talked to him they just had a new baby. (Good time stamp for anyone who may still keep in touch with him.)

That would make it a while Todd :) I still get the odd PM from him at hho. I also let him know of certain "trends" to watch out for ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back