• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plz review if u get time justrandmbulls.h.i.t.com

LOL the words blocked out because their are some youngsters floating these parts...as a overall review its pretty good clean and simple layout..good job..

I don't really like those colours, but they don't hurt they eyes (they usually do), so I guess its not that bad then.

Design sucks, doesn't blend well, and get rid of the cow in the middle of the paragraph.

LOL i thought it was bull, but that just kills the whole site scenario, but thanks for your input appreciate it.

red and green combo should be reserved for christmas only. The layout doesn't work that well, i think it'd be a lot better just giving the center part (where all your content is) a different color/bgimage. I don't quite see how the bull pooping relates to anything, but that's a matter of taste more than design (personally, i think some other bull would be nicer... rodeo perhaps? Or following the lines of your current image, perhaps a rodeo clown being hit by a bull). You do need to learn about wrapping your text around the images though. I understand that there's not that much text there though. (so... that (forum) banner's there... why, exactly? Why not somewhere else, on a line by itself?

Aside from that, pretty nice.

Back