• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plz rate my site! plz note im 13

How do you rate my site?

• Excellent for a 13 year old

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Good for a 13 year old

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Needs Improvement

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
vb and c++ are much harder than web programming. If your dad knows about programming and your mum knows about web design how come you didn't know about php?

I'm 14 .. and i can program in php , c , vb , pascal , asp , perl , python , tcl .... i'm also pretty nifty with photoshop now :)

i'll be 15 soon ... age doesn't mean squat .... its how you use your time ... i've been a programmer / designer for over 2 and half years ... i think i have used my time well ... :)

Your right. Age doesnt matter and how you spend your time is. Anyway my site is not that good basically because I dont have the time. I do too many extra curricular activities at school and out. I think that is amazing that you can do all that. I know a few languages and how to use photoshop, the stupid paint shop pro, and Flash, along with quite a few of macromedias' other programs. So I'm learning how to use programs which is different from you learning languages.

I think I've spent my time ok but keep spending too much time doing stuff like posting on these forums. But thats ok because I gain new stuff from doing it. I've been working with websites for about the same amount of time as cdude.

Originally posted by Justin
Your right. Age doesnt matter and how you spend your time is. Anyway my site is not that good basically because I dont have the time. I do too many extra curricular activities at school and out. I think that is amazing that you can do all that. I know a few languages and how to use photoshop, the stupid paint shop pro, and Flash, along with quite a few of macromedias' other programs. So I'm learning how to use programs which is different from you learning languages.

I use macromedia products .. such as :

Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver Ultra Dev
Fireworks
Freehand
Coldfusion
Flash
Director

I also have used

Adobe :

photoshop
illustrator
GoLive

and i have used Ultra Edit b4 .....

Anyways .. i could give you a hand with your site .....

But what is your site about :confused2

Its true this forum posting is a waste of time which I could have used to work on my site. I have started learning I guess around surprisingly 2 years and maybe more than a half. Dont know.

Originally posted by cheatpark
I think I've spent my time ok but keep spending too much time doing stuff like posting on these forums. But thats ok because I gain new stuff from doing it. I've been working with websites for about the same amount of time as cdude.

I've been on the internet for about 2 and half years ..

programming for about 1 year before that :)

Well my site doesnt have a theme though. My goal in the beginning was to somehow find away to show my skills of HTML

Originally posted by cheatpark

I disagree. Forum posting isn't a waste of time. You can gain from it as I said earlier. However, I think I might reduce my posting rate soon.

Cheatpark is right; at least you get to know what you should improve on

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

I use macromedia products .. such as :

Dreamweaver
Dreamweaver Ultra Dev
Fireworks
Freehand
Coldfusion
Flash
Director

I also have used

Adobe :

photoshop
illustrator
GoLive

and i have used Ultra Edit b4 .....

Anyways .. i could give you a hand with your site .....

But what is your site about :confused2

I think MS Word 2000/2002 is good. For images i am lucky that i have got Corel Draw 10 but you could use MS Picture It! Express

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
Anybody with half a brain can use Word, and it really is bad for websites... Notepad all the way!

i use dreamweaver to save time .. and edit in Notepad :)

And your a tallented web designer ..... very nice work

It redirected to A:\Justin's%20Website!\nav.html :rolleyes:
Also thianks for crashing my browser with a CJB.net ad

*sigh...
i remember back in the day when i used to paste a bunch of javascript snippets together that i got from other websites and add some lame pictures to make some ugly --- site that nobody liked.
it was fun... :D

hmm summin has gone horribly wrong with your site.

I just had it trying to access files through my disk drive. jeeez (just as much microsoft as your fault)

Back