• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plz rate my site! plz note im 13

How do you rate my site?

• Excellent for a 13 year old

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Good for a 13 year old

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Needs Improvement

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
No need to post two threads.

Well if it is your first site it is okay... but it needs a lot of improvement. It is not very nice.

Give me credit, I have been working for a week. Besides, look from a teens point of view or a kids.

P.S. skip the intro.

Last edited:
I suppose its not too bad if its a first site but there are lots of changes (or improvements) which could be made.

.tk are very slow
The site should have a theme. The buttons each look completely different. Try to think of a colour scheme.
I don't like bravenet. They have too many ads and are slow.
Also get rid of all those optional bravenet advertisements and that news thing.
Why do you have 2 counters? Is it to increase your hits? I suggest you use an invisible counter.
The list of updates in the frame on the right hand side just isn't good. Try putting them in the center.
Don't use frames. I suggest using php includes. I don't think bravenet support php so you'll need a new host. If you want to know more about php and includes then pm me and I'll discuss it further.
Some of the images are broken (do not exist).
I don't like text over images.
Some of the links also don't seem to be working.

I won't give this site a score as I don't think its appropriate. For a 13 year old its not too bad but it needs lots of improvements. I am only 14 myself.

yeah i know the buttons dont work because I didnt finish working on them. I dont know of any other good browsers anyway. PHP? sry but I dont know what that is. Finally the picture is broken because I forgot to update that by accident.

I didn't say browsers. I meant to say that I think you should change host as bravenet are not very good. PHP stands for pre hypertext processor meaning that pages are prepared on the webserver and then the webserver sends html to the web browser. With it you can create lots of cool stuff like message boards and you can control everything if you know how to program in php. I suggest that you go to the free webspace forum and ask for a host and tell them what you need. I'm not much of an expert on free webspace so I won't recommend you one.

Well, I basically know I got lots of work to do. That I know since I launched. But like you said, yur 17 and im 13. We both got school and tons of homework.

True, I haven't been abled to update my own site because I have essays to write.

Well good luck with everything.

Justin, if you are going to follow cheatparks advice for a starter you should look at phorum.org. Even with what little time I had the bulletin board was easy to set up.

Here is an example:
http://www.glomar.net/gc/forum

But you have to know what you are doing though.

no they wouldnt pay for a server. They say I have to make my own money and use that instead. Basically I'm working to become a web designer some day. I can get a summer job to make money as well. But right now I dont have the money to pay for a server.

They wouldn't have to pay for a server. They can pay for hosting on a shared server. Its still far better than free hosting and if your site isn't very big you wouldn't notice a difference. I know of some cheap hosting plans. Check http://www.myacen.com . They accept payments worldwide. They also accept cheques.

my mom's a professional web designer and I learned from her. It is very difficult to plz her in any way. My dad says I should concentrate more on programming languages like vb and c++

Back