• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pls. comment!

Ok...here are a few ideas:

First, it looks the same with netscape and IE for me! :)

But:

it looks funny at high resolution because:
1. your background will repeat itself in larger backgrounds...try making it bigger and optimizing the gif to conserve space...or integrate the bg with the pic
2. The text on top (on all pages) spans the entire width, but the pics and everything else is left aligned, making the site look skewed.

Also, there is a lot of white space at the top of your menu pages... and no title for your site anywhere...if I were you I would put a title graphic in this space, otherwise it looks odd...

Hope these help :)

1. Looks too dull
2. From the look of the site you don't really need CSS in your design. Stick to tables and make people with old browsers happy.

First thing, I only use CSS for removing underlines from the links. But I use lotsa layers.

To CDS:-

1. Contrary to what you've written, except for the index
page, I don't use background pictures. What do you mean by your first statement?

2. I'm aware of that problem ( left-aligning thingy ). That's why I put inside my index page that some Netscape users will have problems. Do you use Netscape when viewing my site? How about in IE?

p/s: The large space above almost every page ( except index page and forums ) is intentional.

Sorry for the late reply.

TIA.

[Edited by cHiBiMaRuKo on 11-10-2000 at 03:48 PM]

I'm using Netscape 4.7 and IE 5.0. 800x600

Looking at your index and start page the only difference I saw was that freaky static background in IE. I'm glad I use Netscape most of the time. Those backgrounds make me dizzy.

Hmmm... well... you view that first page and think "Wow, this looks like a great site". Then you get to that second page and it's like "Hmmm... is this all ?". It's kinda dull, maybe spice it up with some images and such.

Back