• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plesk

It's the most secure and stable cp available. It still lacks in the features area though...

Plesk is just a tool that makes up part of the hosting job. The most important features at a host are support, uptime, speed and reliability. Yes, Plesk lacks installed featured. But that's why it's so stable.

All the features it lacks are available elsewhere on the net for free if you really need them.

ive got version 2.5 for plesk still have found out subdomains ill ask my host later to set 1 up for me, ive asked him to upgrade to cpanel but he said it was expensive and that he thought of it b4 i guess some hosts dont like to spend money but it helps me get my site up and server is fast and support is excellent

I dislike Plesk as well. There are no backup tools (for the admin, but not for resellers and clients), no easy way of doing subdomains like you can with ensim (ensim needs to be modified, but at least you can do it).

Back