• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Plesk or Direct Admin?

WW-Hosting

I am going to be purchasing a second server with either Plesk or Direct Admin. I already provide cPanel hosting and I would like to give my clients the option between two control panels.

My main questions is, what would be more profitable? Are people looking for Direct Admin or Plesk more? What control panel would you rather have?

I would like as many replies as possible as I want to be sure when buying a server.

Thanks in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

between those two i would prefer DirectAdmin...i don't like Plesk it interface don't look good...

I have heard good things about Direct Admin, about how stable and easy to use it is, etc. So I would think that most people would prefer Direct Admin over Plesk. :)

Yes, I have worked with Direct Admin before and it is extremely easy to use. It also comes with a nice clean interface that doesnt hurt your eyes when you access your control panel. ;)

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

I have used Plesk in the past and found it a refreshing change from the usual, I prefer it personally over DirectAdmin, but it's your call.

Both directadmin and plesk can cre8 reseller...maybe u should visit plesk site...they have online demo for admin,reseller and user...

StaticHost said:
I have heard good things about Direct Admin, about how stable and easy to use it is, etc. So I would think that most people would prefer Direct Admin over Plesk. :)

I can only agree with that! We are using directadmin for a year now and we would never ever want to use cpanel or plesk again! Directadmin is a very stable control panel!

I've used both Direct Admin and Plesk from an server administrators point of view, and DA by far is easier to manage.

For the client though, I don't think it makes any difference aslong as it works.

Well I did previously have a plesk server and a almost all of the clients on it complained about how difficult it was to use. I do think Direct Admin is the simplest control panel to use.

Back