• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please

MOST people are higher than me!
and post count don't count here!! I just want to know how to make the subject blank...

If you want more counts, contact the admin and tell him to exchange the my post counts with you.

Originally posted by guitarnerd

3500 is high.
Look at hardforum.com top posters they have over 20,000

There are currently 580 members and 150 guests on the boards.

:nervous:

108,580 threads in total | 1,189,837 posts in total

Originally posted by guitarnerd

Look at hardforum.com top posters they have over 20,000

Some people have serious problems... I have about 4800 posts... but even I get time out... 20,000... goodness... they should get a life.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Some people have serious problems... I have about 4800 posts... but even I get time out... 20,000... goodness... they should get a life.
Maybe they spam a lot?

Spam, yeah right, I get scared of that place, I am afraid someone is gonna look up my IP there and shoot me if I spammed there. The sad part is, that forum opened, the same time this one did. Aren't his average posts. like 100+ a day

hes been posting here and there quite a bit lately I have seen him a few time in the cgi/php/asp forum

"Why Can't we be friends, Why can't we be friends..."
I miss having a life now I just post here or be with my girlfriend

Originally posted by cheatpark
Maybe they post while they do something else at the same time? Its possible.
the top posters must have cable/adsl or their phone bills will be sky high.

Back