• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please suggest some ad networks

aloycasmir

Hi , I'm looking for information on some good ad network that pays via liberty reserve , alertpay or paypal .

The site is an adult site(can post link if you want) has been up for 5 days yet .
Has had over 2500 uniques over the time and over 21000 hits as per awstats most coming from U.S.A. . But I'd prefer a network which doesn't restrict me to U.S.A. alone since that's not the only place I get traffic from .

At the moment , this site is earning very poorly because I'm using pogads and am looking for a better alternative .

Note: if you're shy about posting it in the open forum , do pm me if possible or email me:
http://www.numbhost.com/contact

Thanks for your time .
Best Regards,
Aloy

Adult site can be advertised by a site known as filestube.com put the site in it and i think you would get the people from all over the world.

@Madihrb , I think you misunderstood .
I'm looking to place ads on a site , not advertise the site elsewhere .
But thanks for atleast trying to answer .

Affiliates for video chat, live cam, adult toys, increasing "man power in bed" sites. If you have traffic, you can try: awempire, livejasmin, mfc, imlive.

Back