• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please reviw my site

I am straight, yes. It is a very difficult situation.
And he seems very interested in mean... I mean the staring at me is getting longer and longer each time. And he exchanges similes.. I just sit there with a face of confusion.

Yeah, probably. Do you have any real reason to believe this or is it more of a fear in your mind?

Do you have any real reason to believe this or is it more of a fear in your mind?

When I was walking through school on the last day he tried to grab my hand... I jumped.

When I was walking through school on the last day he tried to grab my hand... I jumped

if you dont know what to do just let him go his gang

That was quick, he said he wanted a relationship... oh goodness, this is serious.

if you dont know what to do just let him go his gang

What do you mean by that?

But doesn't he know you like girls? How long have you known him?

Yeah, great sig! :D

But doesn't he know you like girls? How long have you known him?

For nearly nine months. He knows.

just let him know you like it or something like that

I don't think I should say that I liked it.
He will probably kiss me or something like that.

if you like him tell him

and you you dont like him tell him that you dont want a relationship but that you will stay friends

if you like him tell him

If I like him... another boy.......
I will tell him that we can stay friends or I could you know have the relationship with him...

Back