• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review

are you just look for ideas about the design? None of the categories load anything but that's probably because you aren't finished. The background color of the page should be the same as the navbars that might look better..Also put links under the cmn networks heading instead of by itself because it looks out of place.

Thank you. Yes, the site is not done (hardly even started), just thought I would ask people before I go and finish it all.

And thanks for making suggestions positively, some people rip it aprt without even telling you how to improve it.

- the top nav and side nav all looks/works pretty well :)
- it's just the main content:
* it's a bit scattered; IMO, I think you can put all those "category folders" all into that blue folder thingie you used for your news..so it would look organized
* pink doesn't really fit with other colors on ya site; you could really change it in to another shade of blue or some other color

besides that, the rest is fine.:)

Thanks, I didn't think the pink looked good either - it was just from my old design :p

So, you think the folders should be in a thing like the 'News' ?

Ok, I'll get around to it later, thanks again. :)

Back