• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review!

I like the design and the layout, but the Logo/Navigation could be better. In exactly what way, I can't say. Maybe the logo seems a little outdated? Or maybe the spherical "e" logo is what seems outdated? I think that's it. It's the "e" sphere.

Everything else I like. Just not the "e" sphere.

Maybe try something with a little bit more of a glassy texture? Like this logo: http://www.xmgfree.com/

Thanks for the feedback guys. I was also not to sure about the logo as the "e" seems to be used alot in old designs.

Thanks

good job on the design, very clean, very simple to navigate, your news are and special should go it messes your design up, your check mark background should fit with your background of your design, plus give the logo little more resolution because it look little blurry..... nice job. I give this site rate of 3.5 / 5

I like the overall layout and feel of the design, but the logo could use some work. IMO, it looks like it was created in a rush, therefore, giving it a "rough and rugged" appearance. The font used for WebHostForce.com is alright, but you may want to consider changing that, as well. Also, you may want to consider centering the footer, as opposed to aligning it to the left. I like the color's that you use throughout the design; they all compliment each other nicely. :)

I like the little conversation bubble for the customer testimonials. Pretty cool!

Chris

Back