• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review this design.

sander k

NLC
Hello guys,

I have (costum) build this website/template for a client.

http://www.ccsribwbrabant.nl/

The website has also a mobile version.

Please tell me what you think. I did not write the text! So don't blame me for all the colors and stuff in that, lol ;)

Edit: its in Dutch.

A few criticisms:
Perhaps have matching favicon and logo?
Integrate the search bar into the top navigation bar, have the top nav bar always float on top when scrolling?
I personally would have some left and right padding on the main content boxes.
and is the clip art really necessary? Its what you would expect from a website 10 years ago.

I will look into that favicon and menu bar. And I guess I could add the search bar in there too.

I hate that clipart too, the website owner added that.

Thanks for your suggestions.

I would suggest you to edit a bit the navbar. It's quite simple.
The background is better if it's white or at least an image which is not fully visible (opacity: 60%)

Firstly, the colors you chose for your website are not good, every color is dark which make visitors a little difficult to view the contents of your website.

Secondly, it seems that the padding properties for the contents are not set up properly. The "texts" are too close to the edge of the contents container background image (I guess it is a background image).

Thirdly, the search box, I think, should be placed on the menu bar.

in all honesty man, just cause i know you can take it... it looks like something made in the mid 1990's. it looks very dated, especially with the OLD gif's

Back