• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review our site...

UmbeeHosting

Hi,

We have launced our new site and wanted to get some (consrtuctive) feedback.

Have a look and give your thought please.

umbeehosting.com

I don't like the orange that much, but the rest looks pretty good.
But why do you call your VPS's SEnukeX? As SEnuke is Black Hat SEO.

I think its good. The best thing about your website is it is so simple to use and it show all information on the home page which is clearing all the concept of your website.

I like, I like. Really nice and clean looking. I have to agree with the majority though, the colour coordination could be improved. Try something less bright and you should be fine.

the website is awesome but the orange color is just too much...it hurts my eyes. the rest is very very good. nice job

Great Website and great design. I actually like the orange contrast, everything is just right for me! Am curious, did you design the Website from scratch or did you work with a template?
:)

I am attempting to load the site now, but either my MIFI is having issues, or there is something else going on - I'll shoot you another message once it comes up.

Back