• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my website

sunkhi

I'll be grateful to get your valuable feedback from design and SEO perspective.

_kilogames.net

Best regards,
:)

Your site looks pretty good to me, now about SEO.

You are spamming keywords in your Meta keywords.

Code:
play games flash online, free online games, online games, games online, free games, free flash games, download games, internet games, puzzle games, card games, solitaire

Thats way to many times "games".

nope, after about 3 seconds it redirected.

EDIT: After going to kilogames.net several times, I was redirected to several different websites. I would type the address and be sent to different sites every time I went to that homepage.

Last edited:
Same thing here. I'm also getting the redirect. I'd say this guy needs to be banned. Is his request even legitimate?

Same thing here. I'm also getting the redirect. I'd say this guy needs to be banned. Is his request even legitimate?

Sorry :(

I checked the web page. The redirect is done advertising service that I'm using. Now I've removed it from the web

Please check it, Thank. :knockedou

I liked the site but it can be better and also I suggest you add more features like one can submit a game, get games on iTunes.

I like where you are going with the design so far. It is still clean but I feel like you should maybe add some more things to the background to make it feel more wholesome. That is just my 2cents

Back