• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my website: youwp.net

Your theme looks pretty good, but you might want to add a link back to your index page some where.
I mean, I know that I can get back on the index by clicking on the image (logo), but n00bs don't.

Doesn't look too bad. I did get a certificate problem (untrusted connection in FF) however.

Doesn't look too bad. I did get a certificate problem (untrusted connection in FF) however.

It seems you are using old FF or old OS, we are running this website on server with SNI for SSL :(

Your theme looks pretty good, but you might want to add a link back to your index page some where.
I mean, I know that I can get back on the index by clicking on the image (logo), but n00bs don't.

We are planning to integrate navigation menu but still haven't find a good place to place it :D

Code:
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to youwp.net, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
          Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

youwp.net uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
The certificate is not valid for any server names.

I Understand the Risks

That's what comes up. I may not know much about computers, but I doubt it's because I am running XP.

Code:
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to youwp.net, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
          Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Technical Details

youwp.net uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
The certificate is not valid for any server names.

I Understand the Risks

That's what comes up. I may not know much about computers, but I doubt it's because I am running XP.

Google Chrome will solve this issue :(

As I already mentioned, no problems here either on latest IE, FF, or Chrome. There has to be something wrong with Sain Cai's setup somewhere. Perhaps the security settings are ridiculously high in the browser? Not sure.

As I already mentioned, no problems here either on latest IE, FF, or Chrome. There has to be something wrong with Sain Cai's setup somewhere. Perhaps the security settings are ridiculously high in the browser? Not sure.

We only have some SSL problem with IE8 on Windows XP, Firefox 8.0.1 with default setup is working fine :(

I would eliminate the 'get started now' gateway page since it lacks any information. I think some users might hit the back button before entering.

Once in the site it has a beautiful design and color scheme. Where on the site do users see the demos of the themes their purchasing?

I would eliminate the 'get started now' gateway page since it lacks any information. I think some users might hit the back button before entering.

Once in the site it has a beautiful design and color scheme. Where on the site do users see the demos of the themes their purchasing?

We are working on it, still finding a nice place to put them it. Currently, you could view the themes demo on vendor website: woothemes.com, elegantthemes.com, themify.me, theme-junkie.com, wpzoom.com, studiopress.com... ;)

Back