• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my site

grahamallen

Hello eveyone...

I am looking for some constructive advice about my website in terms of design and seo all comments are welcome, please just be truthful as it is the only that way a person can learn

blackpooldrains.co.uk i cant post links yet so you will have to put the link in the browser

It's a plain WordPress site.
If you really want your business to take off, either learn proper web design and graphic design by yourself, or hire them. It's super important for small businesses like yours to have a great, attractive website.

Some pointers:
1. Get a new logo. Custom type is key.
2. Make your domain name, website title, and business name match. It's okay to have "Blocked drains experts" in the title; just be sure to include your business name
3. Get a great looking, small-business oriented website. The theme you have right now is for blogs. Get a custom design, but if not, look for good WordPress themes (I'm not completely sure about policies around here, but maybe you could open a new thread asking for suggestions?)

Hope that helps!

Back