1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Please review my site, and dont be too harsh :)

Discussion in 'Review my webdesign' started by Damoose, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Damoose

Damoose New Member

2. Seldimis

Seldimis New Member

Don't like the right lines

3. AndyWeb

AndyWeb New Member

What he said

I agree, the lines on the right are a little too distracting
    color scheme is nice, and the layout looks nice and navigateable

4. Blank Verse

Blank Verse NLC NLC

I'm kinda the opposite of what they think. I like the lines, but they would look better with a better colour scheme.

5. Jan

Jan Forum Cleaner NLC

Yes I agree with blank, make them a bit easier on the eyes and the effect should look okay :cool:

6. The Red Guy

The Red Guy Dork NLC

I quite like the layout. I find it alright.

7. Damoose

Damoose New Member

thanx for not being too harsh everyone.

so no lines or not?

8. AndyWeb

AndyWeb New Member

Up to you?

I think the general opinion is change the colors or lose the lines. you can go either way and it should look okay.

--- @ndy

9. The Red Guy

The Red Guy Dork NLC

Yes, and keep it that way!

10. Jan

Jan Forum Cleaner NLC

The lines are fine, just less vibrant colours would be better :cool2:

11. Mikki00

Mikki00 New Member

I like this design very much, very bright full of energy and exuberant. I had no problem with the right color lines. But I must admit that it can be distracting, because it draw the viewer eyes from the content. So I suggest either make the right line color a lil' bit lighter and softer, or make the content color darker and more define than those right lines. :classic2:

12. Damoose

Damoose New Member

oh ok, im going to add a tably thing to that side making it white with a thin orange borser with some topsite links in, would that look ok? and it would tone the colours down abit, and i might add a tagboard there.

13. Mikki00

Mikki00 New Member

yeah, that sound good. Tell me when you done fixing, because I want to take another good lo_ok to see if the color is really softer this time. ;)

14. Damoose

Damoose New Member

well i have added the white table bit. i will add a tagboard some other time. does it look less colour catching now?

15. Mikki00

Mikki00 New Member

Yeah, it lo_ok good now. The line doesn't distract me as much as it was. But maybe I'm became color blind now since I watch it too much before. lol :eek: Anyways great work so far!

16. Damoose

Damoose New Member

thanx so much everyone, especially you mikki, you have boosted my confidence. i want to make a new layout soon anyways, lol.

17. Mikki00

Mikki00 New Member

Nothing by it Damoose, just give you my honest advice. And it was you who listen to it and made the site extraordinary. ;)

18. trenzterra

trenzterra Well-Known Member NLC

The right lines doesn't look matching with the left lines I guess.

19. Damoose

Damoose New Member

by the left lines you mean the boxes going vertically down the page?