• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please review my SEO website: www.seo-service-provider.org

snowfall

Hello dear members,
I am working in a multinational company as Sr. SEO/SEM/PPC expert. I would like to request a review for my professional SEO website: seo-service-provider.org

Please review my website based on its layout, template, navigation, user-friendliness, etc.

You might want to look into your mobile version as your site looks a bit weird on my Ipad.

You should remove that line of text in your footer as Google might concider it to be keyword spamming.

Two hyphens in a domain, really? did you read about the EMD update?

Good luck tho!

A word of advice tho, start thinking branding rather than KW`s.

Few Things You can improve for your website

1. Images are not so good.
2. website design must be easy to navigate and simple. It should not be to make your eyes tired.
3. Description must be very simple , point to point and without wasting too much time, visitor must understand it.

1. Blog and site mixed look. Try to take the blog contents to a different page and concentrate the main subject in the homepage
2. Try reducing the content in the featured slider. Users will not take time to read the complete content in the featured slides. They should be able to absorb the info in one look
3. Footer is spammed. This is not SEO.

The design is not bad you should fix the image that looks to stretched to me

Thanks for your review. We worked on your suggestion and made necessary adjustment. You can check our site now.

You might want to look into your mobile version as your site looks a bit weird on my Ipad.

You should remove that line of text in your footer as Google might concider it to be keyword spamming.

Thanks for your suggestion. We have minimized our footer. Moreover, we believe that our site is now mobile friendly. Can you please re-check our site to your Ipad and let me know the update? Thanks again for your review!

Design looks good,but i agree with the other user,image is looking streched.

Thanks! It's now fixed!

Two hyphens in a domain, really? did you read about the EMD update?

Good luck tho!

A word of advice tho, start thinking branding rather than KW`s.

Thanks for your comment. I don't know any update regarding hyphen. Is there any issue regarding hyphens? Can you please show me a link about EMD update?

We are working on both branding and keyword optimization. Our main keyword "SEO Service Provider" is now ranked in number 5 position in Google.com.bd

.org domain is bad and the address is too long.

Don't know about that! Thanks for your review

its a good looking design, layout is perfect. well done

Thanks for your good feedback on our site

1. Images are not so good.
2. website design must be easy to navigate and simple. It should not be to make your eyes tired.
3. Description must be very simple , point to point and without wasting too much time, visitor must understand it.

Thanks for your suggestions and great review! We have worked on your suggestions and made necessary changes on our site. It's now fully functional and your eyes will not get tired! You can check our new designe site here

Dude, personally, if I were you, I will make it simple, too many pictures.

Removed too many pictures from the index page. You can check again!

Hey! it's high time now, so please update your website and actually remove so much of images!

Thanks for your suggestion. We are now consistently adding fresh and unique contents on our blog. We have removed images from our index page!

1. Blog and site mixed look. Try to take the blog contents to a different page and concentrate the main subject in the homepage
2. Try reducing the content in the featured slider. Users will not take time to read the complete content in the featured slides. They should be able to absorb the info in one look
3. Footer is spammed. This is not SEO.

Oops! Didn't know why our previous footer looked Spam to you. But anyway we have reconfigured our footer section. We have also removed previous featured images and added nice high quality images on the sliders. Hope you will like our new design. Please take a look at our site and let me know what do you think now.

Last edited:
It looks good. Nice domain name too. Not so easy to remember it is .org, but it's not a problem. The design is interesting, simple, but attractive. Just keep working on the SEO now! :)

Visually, the website looks good. I'm not interested too much in the back end, and quite frankly, neither is Google nowadays (or not as much as before). I do have a few interface suggestions though.

1. Hide that chat. If it's not in use, it should be invisible. This is part of the user experience on your website. (I use Tawk, and from my experience it just acts as a gateway and an excuse for customers to submit a contact form anywhere on the website without actually going through the website).

2. The verbiage in your Terms of Service is off if your target audience is English. I understand that you work for a multi-national website, but Google will penalize grammar. It's not poor, it's just a bit off. It's perfectly understandable, so please don't take this advice out of context. I'm just being blunt.

3. More on the verbiage, take a look at this excerpt in your footer.

"SEO Service Provider is a Google partner company, provides all kinds of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Social Media Marketing (SMM) & Optimization (SMO) services. We do everything manually. No blackhat or automatic Sorry!"

To break it down,

1. The first sentence is too long and has almost no breaking points. It's hard to follow.
2. The second sentence after the comma should be it's own sentence, but as it stands it's a sentence fragment.
3. "SEO Service Provider is a Google partner company" - You can be a company that's a Google partner, but you can't be a Google Partner Company. The wording sounds off.
4. You should keep parentheses, blackhat, and apologies outside of the footer since this content will be indexed on each page. This will raise your key phrase score for these terms which is why you want your footer to be pristine. (Key phrases, not keywords. They are different.)

Hope this has been insightful. I had fun looking at your website, good work with it.

Back