• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review My Host's Design

It looks Ok, but the header image takes awhile to load. Integration with the billing system looks good. :)

Ok, does anyone else have problem loading the header image?

I just counted the total size. For 1 page to fully load, it's less than 100kb (including all images).

The header image is a bit too busy for my taste :S

Also, try and clean up the live chat button, its pixelated on the edges.

Minor detail, but the white area between shared and reseller is less than the white space between reseller and uptime monitoring.

Also, your nav appears to be images. Try and recode them as CSS and text ;)

My attention is distracted too all other company images and names minus yours. Other than that the content is pretty nice.

The header image is a bit too busy for my taste :S

Also, try and clean up the live chat button, its pixelated on the edges.

Minor detail, but the white area between shared and reseller is less than the white space between reseller and uptime monitoring.

Also, your nav appears to be images. Try and recode them as CSS and text ;)

1. Ok, I'll fix the header and put the logos in the footer (pre-footer).
  2. I'll fix the live chat button.
  3. For the "white area", I don't see that... Maybe a you can post a screenshot.
  4. The nav is pure css+text.
Any other comments?

Thanks.

I hate the header, its to large and has to much useless crap in it, that aside the rest looks pretty good.

Great start, some things:

better quality logos at the top/bottom some of them are blurry (the planet in particular)

for the shared hosting/reseller hosting/uptime monitoring headers they need some left padding - i'm on safari.

The live support has white outside the border, needs cleaning up really.

Get rid of the logos in the header, they just look silly;) The servers too - they're a bit cliché.

A few changes and you'll have a great design!

I've noticed a minor display problem in the client area.. The Knowledgebase page has the search input box way over on the right, and the title for the input box is way over on the left..

Maybe you meant to use tr's instead of td's ?

I'll check them out (the issues).

I'm running out of ideas on what to put in the header... Can anyone suggest me some ideas for the header?

hey..logos are on header image which is a little uncool.Y dont u put something exclusive of ur own company?that will look pretty pleasent.and is it a template?

I'll check them out (the issues).

I'm running out of ideas on what to put in the header... Can anyone suggest me some ideas for the header?

Uh, the header's fine as is without all those logos in it. But since you STILL have them in the header, it's currently not fine.

I think I'm the only one that likes your header as is. You have some key logos there, like The Planet, Intel, cPanel. To me, it made your host seem more reliable knowing you rent a dedi from The Planet and that you use Intel processors rather than some kiddy reseller host.

Your colored boxes need padding. You need a logo instead of regular text.

3 - 4 - 4.5 - 5 - 6

I think I'm the only one that likes your header as is. You have some key logos there, like The Planet, Intel, cPanel. To me, it made your host seem more reliable knowing you rent a dedi from The Planet and that you use Intel processors rather than some kiddy reseller host.

Your colored boxes need padding. You need a logo instead of regular text.

3 - 4 - 4.5 - 5 - 6

That's exactly what I thought when I was making the header :p

Anyway, new header uploaded. :) Comments are always welcome...
I'm making the new logo now.

UPDATE:
I've made a simple logo :p Really simple....
The color boxes - padding added
The live support Online/Away indicator - fixed.

Last edited:
That's exactly what I thought when I was making the header :p

Anyway, new header uploaded. :) Comments are always welcome...
I'm making the new logo now.

UPDATE:
I've made a simple logo :p Really simple....
The color boxes - padding added
The live support Online/Away indicator - fixed.

I love how you stole Freewebspace.net's favicon idea.

Back