• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please Review My Business Site!!

Frank Smith

Hello friends,

I am back again with some new packages. My zonalibreenlinea.com has appeared with a completely new look. It offers new business packages which provides different type of facilities.So Please vistis our site and give your kind suggestion.

It's great. Pages download very fast. I don't understand the language of course but for me it looks perfect. Well done!
:)

Design is clear, beautiful, with very nice shapes and colors.
The page load very fast, everything looks nice and the content is very good, allot of informations.

Nice job.

The site is okay. The header seems jumbled, and it does not appear to flow very well with the rest of the site. Additionally, the left side bar moving is a bit distracting.

Overall though, it is pretty decent.

Your website is good. The good thing about your website is to use of keywords in the title and other places. Another point I want to mention that it is so much user friendly that a layman can also understand your website.

You might want a second name to market it with, "zonalibreenlinea.com" is one of those names that's hard to spell at least in my American perspective.

You might want a second name to market it with, "zonalibreenlinea.com" is one of those names that's hard to spell at least in my American perspective.

I think the whole website is in Spanish or something. I can't understand a single word on that website, but it looks great.

Back