• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please read first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ace (Lindy) continued with the project on her own and if I can recall Iansoft called it quits. Only some developers went to the new site.

[lhomme]:

I really can't go too deep into the issue, but I'll just say it didn't turn out the way we all wanted.

Although, officially, I am not longer with OpenBB, I might stick around and still assist users with support.

Also, please check your private messages :)

Red Guy:

Lindy is a "he." Also, developers "did" want to continue with OBB, but as you can see in the annoucement forum, all the developers except Lindy were let go.

I wish I could go deeper into, but I was told not to, but maybe in the future I can :)

Originally posted by Pathetic
wow, that is a lot of links...
very nifty!
yeah it has a lot of links and is a good resource. And murat is like a very important person in this thread :)

Originally posted by Asian_DOC

ibforums will come in 4 flavours:
ibforums = PHP/MYSQL
ibf.perl = Perl/MYSQL
ibf.lite = Perl/Flat-Database (less features)
ibf.x = PHP/Flat-Database (less features)

Rather than creating a separate version of Invision Board written in Perl, we have instead decided to create a Perl module to interface with the PHP software. The Perl module will be designed to be included in any Perl script and will have an assortment of functions that can be called in any script to access features of Invision Board. Features such as the registration system, login system, profile information, post information, and more will be included.
ibf.x will be an experimental XML board.
---------

I have some other message boards for the list:

eBoard
SmartBoard
MercuryBoard
IcrediBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back