• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please rate my first attempt on a site.

You wouldn't need to optimize anything for Lynx. alt texts and a little structure - but that's a good idea anyway. That's why I asked how you go about leaving Lynx out. :p

As far as that goes I was saying that a graphical page isn't "optimized" for Lynx per-se. Not that I have anything against Lynx at all. In fact I think it's superior to many other browsers. Everyday I become less and less mainstream with how I want to browse, get e-mail, etc. I rarely use non-freeware programs and stay away from most Microsoft stuff.

But this is off-topic. I think this thread is about done anyways.

Actually you said "With a good site you should only leave out Lynx". That was what got me interested because I don't know how to do it. But if you want to do a GC it's fine with me. ;) :p

Originally posted by meow
Actually you said "With a good site you should only leave out Lynx". That was what got me interested because I don't know how to do it. But if you want to do a GC it's fine with me. ;) :p

And what the heck did I exactly do that is so damn important?

That's what I figured she (right, meow?) meant by GC. But I don't understand it. MAybe it looked like I was reversing my previous statement?

I dunno.

Your site is good for a 1st attempt i would give it 9/10. Just be careful that you don't get caught for useing all those pictures

Back