• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please help my find a host

megapuzik

Well, I will start saying that my $ is : 15 $ per month (maybe 20 $)
and I cant prepaid for 3 months...

I need FAST (the most important) UNIX (bsd or linux) host with FAST ftp access....
and the servers most be strong !
I need more then 15 gig of traffic, and at least 150 mg of space.
need atleast 2 full domains hosting (thats mean that if I have 10 subdomains, I will get access to put 5 for each domain)
and the most support *.co.il exstentions.
PHP, mySQL and lots of email's (pop) and subdomains (at least 5)...
I need FAST (!) support by email , phone support will not help me (I live in Israel)...

other things will be great...
is this possible ?
(please recommend only from expirience)

THANX

I would recommend the three hosts mentioned above, too.
They are very good hosts and have pretty good reputations. :D

I'd take a look at the XEOSDD, the business package has all you need. The servers are Compaq ProLiant DL320, great systems optimised for webhosting, with Ensim, which is at its best on Compaq servers.

Unlimited subdomains, no worries there. We are able to host multiple domains for you, and yes, .co.il is supported.

The Business Package has 15gb transfer, and 300mb of space. More bandwidth for less space is fully negotiable, should you require it, talk with our sales department before ordering. It is $11.95/month, however with our special deal at the moment, you could get it for just $107.95 a year, which is twelve months for the price of nine. PHP, mySQL and so forth is fully supported.

View this package and others here.

Last edited:
Back