• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please give me some suggestions on my website

kiddoman

Hello everyone, I think it is right place for me to post.

I am now running an online clothing store, most of my clients are teenagers, so I think they may prefer kawaii or cute style website.
This is my website: http://www.my-lolita-dress.com , do you think it will be popular with teenagers, any suggestions are warmly welcome ^^

The website looks quite good actually. It looks to me that is opens a little bit slow, but I do not know what would be the reason for that. As fast as for the web design, it doesn't look like a website to server teenagers. The style is more like a baby clothes shop.

Hi,

If you are targeting female customers, I bet that this would work. Thou I am unsure of specifically targeting the teens.

Suggestions

Hi, overall website looks good but you can make it more friendly by uplifting the content of Newly Arrived Lolita Dresses. Reduce the header keep the product display at the top. Tke the information you provided about the dress "My Lolita Dress: Sweet, Gothic Lolita Dresses and More!" and below lines after all the content of display. Keep the products at the top so that the visitor can look it directly rather than scrolling down a bit to look the product.

This is a nice site, but the top navigation can be improved. The color of font on blue background is not pure white. I think pure white will improve readability.

After checking your website I found some awful part that you must review or make some changes.
1. auto suggestion in search
2. spacing of the navigation menus (to misleading)
3. changes the font colors to make the content more readable

Hope you consider :)

Im really impressed with your site and looks great for teenagers. Looking at the design is kinda cool but there are some color mismatches here. The pink color at the top fits but the footer color is not so good but I suggest you to change it to pink as well. So far, you've done a great job.

Back