• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pinterest any good for SEO?

SmartMoneyFinan

I have been seeing some Pinterest posts and boards ranking on the first page for some search terms. Has anyone here tried to use Pinterest for SEO rankings?

Last edited:
Pinterest, as all other social networking websites help to drive traffic to your website through extensive promotion.

Apparently Yes, It does work and keep active in using other social media it is a good factor to join the online community to promote your contents.

Yes Pinterest can help in driving good amount of traffic to your website if you use proper tags and place your urls in description or link the photo with a url

1) If it helps to get more links, the links are “nofollow”. However, I read somewhere that " Pinterest stopped passing link authority through its links to external sites"
2) Useful for Social signals and fresh content. Although that might not be helpful for google but Bing is already using social signals in their rankings
3) In many ways, social networks like Pinterest function as secondary search engines
4) Driving traffic to your site

From a personal experience, I did not get much traffic from Pinterest .. However, Pinterest links can be seen when checking the Google console "links to your site" .. Whether it is worth the effort or not .. I'm still not able to answer this question!

Back