• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHUZiON.com Review and Site Help

EpidemiK

NLC
Hey guys, it's been a while since I last posted here. I would like you guys to review my site, www.phuzion.com Most people say that the layout is straightforward and very easy to navigate. How are the tutorials? Are they clear and easy to follow? What can I improve on? If you have any suggestions for tutorial topics, I will gladly take them into consideration. :cool2:

On another note, I need help with something for my site. Now when you enter my site there is an "Enter page" with beats on it. I want to give my visitors an option where they can choose to be taken directly to the main site next time, instead of going to the entrance page again. I know this can be done with PHP and cookies, but I'm not too experienced in either of these topics, so help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and be sure to tell me what you think of my site, www.phuzion.com :biggrin2:

well..first off..your rollovers arent very clear..i'm not sure why..and your site is abit plain..add some things to spics it up..other than that, its a good site..

Well I think its ok. I would use a different coloured text on the site, some area's are hard to nav, because of that.

Overall, pretty good I thought.

:biggrin2:

Really like the design. It's great.
Bout that intro page with the beats; I'm sure it was fun to make and it sure is cool to see for the first time, but besides that it's pretty much useless. So I'd spare myself the trouble of using cookies and simply ommit it. I'm sure everyone will use the option to turn it off after seeing it a couple of times.
As for the help with the cookies (if you are going to use it), a good tutorial will be much more of a help than any post. Just ask mr. Google.

Okay I took the advice and removed the entrance page. Tell me what you think of the tutorials and stuff too, not just the layout. ;)

Tuts are quite advanced, the pics go REALLY well.... also your layout is from celerondude's uploader 5 :p The banners aren't in the way THAT much.

Back