• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PhpNuke....

Mika

Well, I'm tired of this. The new version of PhpNuke has many bugs and many of them are simple to correct but others no. The problem is that the developer of the PhpNuke script, seems not to care about people having troubles using his software. It is now half month from the day that 5.5 was released and no fix came out. And please don't say go with postnuke. They aren't doing good as well. It is months that they don't bring new things out. I really wonder, where all good programmers are, to give to the internet community some help. Even in here (and this is kind of logical) there aren't many coders. ....But I understand that, all the great programmers already work for big software houses...and create another bunch of software full of bugs. ....No hope for the masses, no hope fr those who have not the time to learn a scripting language..

I said it , didn't I!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hello Nukers... well, after a hard work with the 5.5 version I'll go in vacations with my wife and my daughter to Colombia where I have family. No computers, no coding, no nothing... only one or two times per day I'll enter on the site to schedule some news. Please don't collapse the site with news submission: I'll publish only news about addons, themes, blocks and maybe YANS. No questions, ideas, etc. I'll return on next March 22 and inmediately start to make the final touches for the 5.6 release and work in the manual. Thanks for your attention and have a very nice day! "

This is fron the phpnuke official site.

Back