• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP5 and Ioncube Loaders needed for many contracts

raj7

Hi,

I am actively searching for web hosting with a minimal of:

1. PHP5
2. Ioncube loaders
3. Good customer support.

This is for for several customers (i.e there will be several sales for new customer accounts). My position is that I have a web product that needs these as a minimum and those customers that have been sold this product need the web space. While I could recommend one large hosting company in mind, I'm interested in knowing what others can offer.

If you think that you can offer this or know where I can find this then please leave a post.

Thank you in advance,

Raj

Dear raj7,
We offer both PHP5 & Ioncube Loaders pre-installed in our servers.
Our Customer support,is available 24/7 via our Helpdesk or livechat.
Should you have any questions,contact us 24/7.
Kindest Regards,
Alex

Hello,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our new line of shared hosting plans under our new pre-order pricing scheme. You can read more about it here --> http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2206092.

But we believe we can meet your needs because we
1) online for over 2.5 years (3 years in October);
2) have kept a 99.7% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

You can read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html.

With the grand re-opening of our business we will be offering support via telephone (not yet open to the public), support desk, live chat support, and ticket system.

If you have any more questions please give me a shout or email us at sales@digitalworldhost.com and we will be glad to help you out.

Hi,

We can offer you our packages as below :

Plan Name: LSA200
Support Any Domain Names
Space: 1000MB ( 1GB )
Bandwidth: 10000Mb ( 10G ) Monthly
Add On Domain : 1
Parked Domain : 1
Mailboxes: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: Unlimited
Sub Domains: Unlimited
MYSQL Database: Unlimited
Support : PHP 4 / PHP 5
Control Panel: CPanel 11.0
24 x 7 LiveHelp / Support
Special Feature : All Linux Plan equip with : FANTASTICO (PHP Application Auto-Installer!)

*Our server equip with :
1. PHP5
2. Ioncube loaders

We accept payment via : Credit Card, PayPal, E-Gold and MoneyGram

For more info, please visit: MyLabuan Hosting

Quarterly price : $7.50 USD
Yearly Price : $24.00 USD

Hey,

Our hosting comes with both PHP5 & the IonCube loader as standard. You can take a look at our packages here: http://fanaticalhost.com/

Our customer support is here 24/7, we have 99.5% uptime guaranteed (99.9% so far).

I hope we can help you out with those customers, if you're interested and wish to talk a little more about it, shoot me an email: nick@kerplunc.com

Thanks!

HostQuack l Free First Month + Free Domain l cPanel 11 + Fantastico l $4.95$/mo

** Free First Month! ** Expires on 23/05/2008 **
Coupon Code: Free

All of our plans include a 99.5% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support and a 30-day money back guarantee. If you're not happy, we'll refund 100% of your hosting fees with no questions asked!

Standard Plan
••••••••••••••••
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL Databases

» Storage: 5 GB
» Bandwidth: 50 GB
» Cpanel 11 - Fantastico
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.5% Uptime Guarantee - 24/7 Support

Only $4.95/mo. & Free Setup! *1 Free Domain*
More Info l Order Now

Hello raj7,

P1Networks offers several Shared Hosting solutions with PHP 5 and Ioncube Loaders installed.

In addition, all of the accounts come with cPanel and unlimited features for a great price. All we ask is that you don't abuse your account (use excessive CPU, Memory, etc), and everything you host is legal in the United States.

See the Shared Hosting Plans.

Hey, how are you?

Beginner Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

We have plans available for you also. Please check on our details on hosting that we also have PHP 5.2.5 and Ioncube Loader. You will have more with us just as the innovative module JSP tomcat.

Please check our plans and send us an email or ticket if you have any further question. Best regards.

Site: www.felweb.net/hosting.php?language=English

Have you checked Offers Section at the forum?

You can get php5 and Ion Cube in Marblehost.com shared plans, search for their reviews, there are plenty at review sites.

Hi there,
We at Web-Unleashed can offer you one of our medium packages @ 8$/month.
Ioncube is not by default installed by we can install it anytime for you.

PackageName|UnleashedDaemon5000
DiskSpace|5000MB
Bandwidth|100000MB
DomainsAvailable|50
Mailing Lists|50
OtherFeatures|200
PricePerMonth|8$

All our packages come with the latest cPanel/FantasticoDeLuxe.
For more info visit now Web-Unleashed.com

Hi,

I see that you are searching for a good web hosting provider.

If a great service, low prices and 24/7 support, which includes: live support, tickets system and support through popular messengers is your main concern, we will be happy to provide you cPanel hosting package from Lotosus Hosting.

200 MB space
2000 MB bandwidth
Unlimited features (databases, email accounts, subdomains, etc.)
WHM / cPanel Pro / Fantastico DeLuxe / RVSkin
Private and anonymous nameservers
Free domain reseller account
24/7 Helpdesk, Email and LiveChat Support
Daily / weekly / monthly backups
Free setup without any hidden extra fees

The price is only $1.55 per month

You may find more details about Lotosus hosting services at Premium cPanel Hosting page.

Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

Also we would love to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions and requests you may have.

Regards,

Lotosus.com Team

Back