• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PHP script problem with index.php?page=invoice

sonuyos

hey am havin a problem

in hav my hostin site and in my hostin tool there is a place where people can edit thier amount

url = domain.com/index.php?page=invoice

i need to add "readonly" in between the code but m not sure where to search is so tough

there is invoice.php but nothin related to that...

and in index.php hav nothin much to edit only..

so pls help

You could disable text fields, but your post is confusing. You need to post what you mean and/or show some code with what you're having problems with.

Is it possible to provide us with the code of the specific file? Making the field read-only would be a HUGE mistake if you are going to update the database information? (You don't want me to pay a penny for $1,000 worth of service, do you?)

If you are passing that field to the payment processing website (like paypal) make sure to hide the field instead. Your IPN file must make sure that the correct amount was sent to you. (check both the amount and the currency, some people also forget to check the receiver of the payment - so make sure that you have at least those 3 checked)

Again, I am just guessing your situation due to lack of information, however if you can provide me with the exact code I might be able to do the changes for you. (free of charge)

Better yet, can you be more descriptive about your issue, as well as providing us with a screenshot? Being honest, all I can gather from your post is that your script is about as poorly thought out as your post. If you could supply us with some more information one of us could surely assist.

Back