• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Php Nuke hosting

more info ???

Site content, resources needed ?
Language ?

Any other specifications that you might have in mind.... ?

PaulP.

Funny to see how most of the people just accept about anything.

Do you all (above) accept other languages then English ? If not, why don't you ask more details from the requester ?

It is a waste of time/resources creating an account for him and later on telling him that some things are not accepted by your hosting.

Funny to see how most of the people just accept about anything.

Do you all (above) accept other languages then English ? If not, why don't you ask more details from the requester ?

It is a waste of time/resources creating an account for him and later on telling him that some things are not accepted by your hosting.

That's why we post a link to our packs. So he can have a look, read the rules before requesting, and if everything fits, he gets hosting.

@Starcraftmazter:

Strange that you think that way...

I thought that 'Free hosting requests' were used so that a requester can ask for specific requirements and that a hoster who really can provide the resources for that request would respond.

I thought that 'Free hosting offers' were used for hosters that announce their hosting services to inform/attract people that need hosting with specific requirements.

The 2 statements above make it easy and very usefull to quickly get people hosted without any further website investigation.
The way you say it will make things worse for the one looking for hosting.

Why would you copy/paste just your link when you don't read the requesters post. Why only a link when the forum rules do not even allow that !

The way this forum was set up is to be as efficient as possible, why not use it like that ?

Kind regards,
PaulP.

I thought that 'Free hosting requests' were used so that a requester can ask for specific requirements and that a hoster who really can provide the resources for that request would respond.

Yes, and the hosts who have responded can satisfy his requirements of a free host with no ads, no other specific requirements were given.

I thought that 'Free hosting offers' were used for hosters that announce their hosting services to inform/attract people that need hosting with specific requirements.

You don't see people making a great big deal about their services here, do you now?

The 2 statements above make it easy and very usefull to quickly get people hosted without any further website investigation.
The way you say it will make things worse for the one looking for hosting.

How so? They post up a requests, hosts who meet it post their packs, and the requester can investigate further.

Why would you copy/paste just your link when you don't read the requesters post. Why only a link when the forum rules do not even allow that !

Forum rules don't allow a link? What? How else are people who request hosting supposed to know where to go to get it? And I don't copy/paste my link, I just so happen to remember it. And yes, I did the request post, and yes my host can accommodate people who are looking for php-nuke hosting. Would you like to make an argument of that?

The way this forum was set up is to be as efficient as possible, why not use it like that ?

Yes, why don't you use it like that?

I did not mention that it did not allow a link... It is not allowed to post ONLY a link.. !
According to the forum rules you should explain what you can provide... It is so much more personal and easy for the requester...

Taken from the rules:
<For instance, if someone asks, "Which webhosts offer 12 gigs of traffic?" If you offer such a package you may respond only if you describe what you offer in the format described above. Simply saying "we offer what you want, visit our site" is not allowed. >

I did not mention that it did not allow a link... It is not allowed to post ONLY a link.. !
According to the forum rules you should explain what you can provide... It is so much more personal and easy for the requester...

Taken from the rules:
<For instance, if someone asks, "Which webhosts offer 12 gigs of traffic?" If you offer such a package you may respond only if you describe what you offer in the format described above. Simply saying "we offer what you want, visit our site" is not allowed. >

PaulP,

With all-do respect, quit being a backseat moderator. They'll take care of the problem, if they see fit.

Is there a problem with offering another option to someone requesting?

- Lucas

Hello I am offering free hosting with

* 1gb of space (1024mb)
* 20gb of bandwidth (20480mb)
* unlimited mysql databases
* FTP
* PHP
* .zips ALLOWED
* cpanel
* FAST activation
* Fantastico
* 24/7 forum support
* 100% UPTIME
* free subdomain! although domains are accepted too

All you have to do is make 15 posts here http://onlydev.com/forums

After you are done you can reply here or pm me on the forum to get fastest reponse. (Within 5 minutes)

Back