• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Personal Site Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan1999

Hey guys, I need some hosting for my personal sites sense Tikolah.com went down a week ago.

I don't really have a SET space and bandwidth requirement, but would like at least a gig, but just offer me what you can me... but I do need the following:

AT LEAST 3 MYSQL (that's what I'm currently using)
10 Add on/parked domains
3 email accounts

I prefer cPanel, but will take vistapanel and directadmin

THANKS FWS!!! :)

Last edited:
I also wanted to mention, I don't MIND post2host as long as it isn't TOO many posts a month. Anyway, thanks! :)

Hello, Logan,

Please check us out at hostalope.com. We can offer you the following:

800 MB of disk space and 15 GB bandwidth included if you are using a control panel.
1 GB of disk space and 20 GB bandwidth if you are not using a control panel.
Upgrades available with minimum forum post count (post2host).

cPanel control panel (optional)
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5
FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing list software included.

Any specific requirements, etc, should be mentioned in the 'description' box of our sign up form. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at support@

Well, I don't have enough features. I'm already out of addon domains and I can't put all my sites up. Also, I was responding wondering how I would make changes, if I ever did choose hostalope.

Last edited:
Sorry if I sounded mean, I am actually on your servers right now, all my stuff is moved over. I would be very grateful if you could upgrade my features to maybe 15. Thanks!

Also, I was responding wondering how I would make changes, if I ever did choose hostalope.
I think this answer came up before, something like using FTP to raw load files instead of a panel, though I much prefer panels, and cPanel has the cleanest file manager so far.

Hello, Logan,

Please check us out at hostalope.com. We can offer you the following:

800 MB of disk space and 15 GB bandwidth included if you are using a control panel.
1 GB of disk space and 20 GB bandwidth if you are not using a control panel.
Upgrades available with minimum forum post count (post2host).

cPanel control panel (optional)
Direct Admin control panel (optional)
Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP 5
FFmpeg, Image Magick, phpMyAdmin, webmail, customizable spam protection.
Unlimited domains/subdomains.
Up to 20 e-mail accounts and 10 databases.
Mailing list software included.

Any specific requirements, etc, should be mentioned in the 'description' box of our sign up form. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at support@

Hostalope is also the fresh new entrant in my uptime monitoring project, so now that they're cruising I expect them to do well for a while to come!

Sorry if I sounded mean, I am actually on your servers right now, all my stuff is moved over. I would be very grateful if you could upgrade my features to maybe 15. Thanks!

Please open a support ticket so I know which client you are.

Schmarvin, I may have something from Risto3, but don't delete my account. BTW, my username is lrussell for cpanel

Schmarvin, I've decided to go with Risto3. He offered me a good plan and at a small cost, only to help promote his host. I'll pm you when you can delete my account, thanks anyway Schmarvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back