• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Personal portfolio & blog hosting wanted

Rosareven

Hello folks,

I need a free web space where I can use Wordpress seamlessly for my portfolio and blog, with compatibility to use Twitter widget and "contact me" form. I have my own domain names so I will need allowance on at least one addon and parked domains as well.

I used to have a paid web hosting, but I cannot afford the hosting renewal which is due soon. I tried a free web hosting which disabled some PHP settings due to user abuse, and it affected Twitter update widget in Wordpress. Hence I'm here to see if any of you can offer me a web host that does not have such restriction. I promise I won't abuse your hosting service, because I just need it for a website that represent myself to other professionals, clients and recruiters.

That being said, I don't need a lot of allowance on space, bandwidth and other things. I don't need script installer either as I don't mind installing Wordpress manually.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your offer.

PS. Here is my former web page before I got my own domain, just so you know what kind of website I need hosting for: http://progsoc.org/~tinang/

Last edited:
I can offer you the following:

1 GB Webspace
10 GB Bandwidth(More if needed)
cPanel
5 MySQL databases (More if needed)
PHP 5.3 / MySQL 5

If your interested, drop me a line at woeps@love.com

Thanks kanking. I sent you an email.

Anyone else would like to offer me a bit of space for my personal portfolio? I can provide a link back to your website on my pages.

I can see how this is frustrating. When you sign on with a paid web host, they have to account for all the higher usage clients, and price accordingly to if you might use the full package. There really isn't the option to only pay for what you'd use.

And of course with free hosting, as you said it's difficult because they do need to be able to handle a lot of abuse. Fortunately, I've been lucky enough to find a way to eliminate essentially all our spam abuse, and the vast majority of other abuse, simply through a system of invites. Basically, it means you're trusted enough by someone in our hosting.

Given that your website is low-traffic, advertising will probably not be very effective, however your low costs can be covered most likely by providing great testimonials and feedback to us, as well as occasionally engaging in our community. We really valuable having a professional community and professional users here, and getting strong feedback to encourage or inspire us.

I also have to appreciate you're a busy person, and if business picks up again we do provide pay as you go cheaper than nearly anyone. This is a great option to save a lot of money. Both services are the same, just different options so everyone is able to afford it, because everyone deserves decent hosting. You have the option to choose either, or even mix strategies.

Hope you'll enjoy our hosting immensely and we can host you for many years to come. Just PM me if you need an invite. :)

Last edited:
SeraphimLabs can do it.

Free Plan
1 Subdomain
1 MySQL Database
5GB/month bandwidth
500MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Single Banner Ad

That should be enough for a start, I do offer upgrades at any time just contact me.

Hello folks,

I need a free web space where I can use Wordpress seamlessly for my portfolio and blog, with compatibility to use Twitter widget and "contact me" form. I have my own domain names so I will need allowance on at least one addon and parked domains as well.

I used to have a paid web hosting, but I cannot afford the hosting renewal which is due soon. I tried a free web hosting which disabled some PHP settings due to user abuse, and it affected Twitter update widget in Wordpress. Hence I'm here to see if any of you can offer me a web host that does not have such restriction. I promise I won't abuse your hosting service, because I just need it for a website that represent myself to other professionals, clients and recruiters.

That being said, I don't need a lot of allowance on space, bandwidth and other things. I don't need script installer either as I don't mind installing Wordpress manually.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to your offer.

PS. Here is my former web page before I got my own domain, just so you know what kind of website I need hosting for: http://progsoc.org/~tinang/

Hi,

i can offer you
10GB Space
100Gb b/w
mysql
php 5
NO Ads
No Posts
visit http://ayathullah.co.cc

for more info

Greetings!

Hello there! I am Ashkir of Ashkir [dot] com. :]. This is a personal website of mine that has expanded across the internet as my internet career has done so. It is a collection of me.

I have bought such a large reseller plan, to host some non-profit websites and over time people asked me to host their blogs, or art projects, etc.

I provide hosting to non-profits, bloggers, artists, students, or any deserving cause. You seem like you will fit this.

I can provide you with the hosting you need with cPanel. I guarantee you it will be live for quite a while. :). We also have backup features if you so wish. There is no current limit on disk space/bandwidth. What I do is start everyone at a "small" plan. If they reach the limit, I bump their hosting plan up. I will continue to do so until the site gets too much traffic for me to handle; at which time you will be notified to find a new host within x amount of time (usually a month or two).

We have PHP Version 5.2.14; PERL 5.8.8; MySQL 5.0.9; FTP, cPanel, WordPress runs perfectly. :). We have quite a few WordPress users. Subdomains are fine if you'd like a subdomain of Ashkir.com.

Please let me know if you're interested. :) Fill this form out. :)
ashkir.com/request

More information:
ashkir.com/hosting/

Our terms:
ashkir.com/terms/

Also I don't run ads. :]. :D You do have a chance to get featured on the main page of ashkir.com as well :)

Back