• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Per Imprssions...

Christopher

I forget what it's called - CPM? Well, is there any good ones?

English site with own domain and pay hosting - not many visitors yet, but I plan to have lots - I just wanna get things all in place before ;)

Should I wait 'till I get my visitors?

Thanks

It is probably better to wait until you get more visitors, otherwise it might take a month to earn your first dollar :p

When you have 2,500+ visitors a month, try www.fastclick.com :)

i know a few..

well, there is a few good CPM programs out their:
www.everyone.net - i used them on an old topsite i had & they pay a mix of cpm & cpc.
popuptraffic.com - a program developed by standard internet, they work great if u want popups.
www.adorigin.com - decent cpm program in my opinion. They paid me after awhile but some people wont agree with me on that one...

basically, their are others as well. Just be careful when searching & you should probably wait until you get more visitors!

Well, I'm already with FineClicks and PopUpTraffic - so I got my pops and my (mostly) lead and sale throughs... But I want the one that just pays you for displaying a banner 1000 times - no clicking, no selling or anything... So FineClicks is mostly per sale or per lead...

Be careful if you choose to work with either AdOrigin or Everyone.net (both suggested by illusivedaze above). These companies have both attracted more negative feedback than the bulk of their peers, and thus should not be relied upon as a core source of revenue.

While you have little to no traffic, you can get a few programs in place. ClickXchange and the lead-based networks come to mind. And, in the case of ClickXchange, a selection of CPM-based programs are made available to you from the get-go.

Once you have acquired a larger audience of predominently US-based visitors, FastClick, DoubleClick (soon to be MaxWorldwide), BurstMedia, 24/7 Real Media, Tribal Fusion, Adtegrity, ValueAd, Advertising.com and ValueClick are all worth considering.

Of course, the CPC-centric networks are also worth a look. Often, these can produce returns in excess of those provided by the average CPM exchange during these times in which direct marketing still rules the roost over branding-style campaigns.

Thank you guys, especially Czar, that was a very knowlegable post. :)

I was thinking, is it hard to be accepted into FastClicks?
Cause I did :D

Originally posted by Christopher
I was thinking, is it hard to be accepted into FastClicks?
Cause I did :D
Congratulations!

It can be difficult to make the grade at FastClick, and this depends moreso on the genre of your site and the demographic set that it's likely to attract rather than its level of activity.

If you don't mind me asking, what type of site are you developing?

Oh, wait! No, not fast clicks, FineClicks :D

Ooops.... I just typed fastclicks.com (on accident, gettin' confused with them :D) and nothing appeared?

Anyway, as to your question - I making a webmaster tools site, with guestbooks, redirection, etc.

Oh well, it's still a good achievement.

Unlike many CPA networks, FineClicks don't accept every site that applies, so getting in is a solid first step. Of course, many of their merchants review sites individually before accepting them into their respective programs, but legitimate webmaster resources are generally well received.

Hopefully it will only be a few more weeks until you do return here to let us know of your acceptance into FastClick. Their popunder rates, in particular, are amongst the highest in the industry.

Back