• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Peo! I want to advertise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, we've been having some trouble with email for a couple of days due to the server move. Please send me a private message instead.

Peo said:
I'm sorry, we've been having some trouble with email for a couple of days due to the server move. Please send me a private message instead.

I have sent you a PM a few weeks ago and another a week or so later.

Did you recieve those?

Well I think 100$ is a little exessive. Now I know where this site gets their money. :angel:

Yeah, but...How much of those ppl. even click ads :p then you have subtract some ppl. which gives you a smaller total. Say 300-500 ppl. click your add that's not that much FOR A 100$. Or from that the knowledge that I currently possess from out sites it's not.

As always with a business it comes down to ROI. What is received in terms of visitors, sales, branding, and overall support. As an individual website as a side business $100 may seem like a lot, but for most professionals its very low. At one point I was a member of CJ.com as an advertiser and I believe we were paying a minimum of $250/month in fees just to be a part of their network. Some hosting companies will pay nearly that for one sale, but of course it all depends on margins and the almighty ROI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back