• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PDA Wars

quiller

I am currently the proud owner of my second Sony Clie (previously a T-415), the now-retired T-615c. Sony seems to be moving in new models like crazy, the 415 was the most popular PDA in the first three months than any other, ever, and they discontinued it. Now, the 615C, which was also very popular, has been replaced with a slightly bulked-up, mp3-capable, battery-eater. I have owned several other PDAs, all Palm-based, including a Visor Deluxe and Visor Platinum. I also owned a Palm Vx for about two weeks before I switched back to the Visors.

I was wondering if anyone else has any PDA experience and has used a Palm-based PDA and some other OS (such as Windows CE or PocketPC). I've been toying with selling my T-615 and getting a non Palm-based device, simply because I have never used one. My only concern is with moving all my information (contacts, etc) over to the new software...

Back