• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PC Repair and hosting site Review, be honest, but gentle!

It's just a standard free template, so there really isn't anything good or bad about it. It is what it is.

That said, having absolutely no plans or prices anywhere on your site is a bit silly in this industry. If I was looking for services, I would not email admin@ to get a list of prices. I'd close your site and move on to someone else.

As above, and your not allowed to use TemplateMonster free templates for anything commercial.

I like the Comp repair site. Not a huge fan of green, but works well in that layout imo.

On the other site, you should look into using smaller icons for the "We also use" deal. Other then that, it's ok, free template or not.

As above, and your not allowed to use TemplateMonster free templates for anything commercial.

Thanks, but if you found it for free on template monster i want a refund! :D i paid for both of them from template monster.

thanks

joe

On jgpcrepair.co.uk you use one font on the homepage and a different font on the about us page. I would recommend you use the same font and size on all pages.

Don't have much to say on the design itself, but the content. How legit is that youtube video of the customer testimonial? (I know you aren't embedding it from what I can see, but going through the video you do have embedded.) I don't believe it for 1 second, honestly.

Don't have much to say on the design itself, but the content. How legit is that youtube video of the customer testimonial? (I know you aren't embedding it from what I can see, but going through the video you do have embedded.) I don't believe it for 1 second, honestly.

Those Video testimonials where Bought, the deal was... the company would order a service and make use of it (ask questions etc) and then rate the service and the video testimonial would be sent (i waited 2 weeks for the video testimonials).

the video's where sent to me but i cought them out and started asking who it was they had sent, they eventually fessed up that they hadn't (which i suspected from the video once i'd uploaded it and watched it)

that is the reason although it's there on youtube it's not used and i learnt my lesson :D

joe

I found both great. My No. 1 requirement is that the page should load quickly, look reasonable and have everything on it that I need in one glance. I should not need to look for everything. I'd say both are great from all of those points of view.

Last edited:
Back