• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Payment processing

dnsd

i'm looking to start a reselling biz. but still not sure about how to process payments. i heard about clickbank & few others. need opinions from existing clickbank customers.

are there anyother companies with better plans ???

dnsd,

I found Instabill.com to be one of the better payment providers. At 10% they're not the cheapest but they provide several advanced features in the control you can excercise in payment pages, thank you pages, receipts, etc. No setup fee, no recurring monthly fee.

Good luck.

Revecom.com is similar, has a setup fee but can be less expensive depending on the amount of the charge. Uses same sytem as instabill.

Originally posted by Chicken
Revecom.com is similar, has a setup fee but can be less expensive depending on the amount of the charge. Uses same sytem as instabill.

Do they offer (revecom) the same enhanced features that instabill provides?

Thanks ccreighton & chiken for ur help.

Do they offer (revecom) the same enhanced features that instabill provides?

Yes.

dnsd, I believe I can give you more information on Instabill and RevEcom as we are using RevEcom currently, and used Instabill before. You can give me a mail if you want.

I don't really know where to start. Maybe you can just ask some questions and I will see if I can answer them. :)

Overall, Instabill and RevEcom are good. Besides that they always send the check two weeks later, everything is ok.

Back