• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Patriots Fanzone

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
I recreated an old New England Patriots website (layout is from like 4 yrs ago), and altered the layout some. I incorporated the layout into Wordpress and phpbb3. I am hoping to get a few sports writers from the New England area to write columns for the site. Most sections are not finished, only stats and standings.

Patriots Fanzone

The server was horribly slow when I looked at the site this afternoon, but working fine now.

Looks great!!

The server was horribly slow when I looked at the site this afternoon, but working fine now.

Looks great!!

dot.tk cancelled my domain today, I will be registering a TLD very soon.
I was able to view the .tk Website perfectly, so are you sure the domain has been cancelled? It is really a great Website! Well done! It loaded really fast as well.
:)

I guess they "reinstated" the domain lol. Probably since I sent a complaint wondering why the sudden deletion. According to their records the domain has had nearly 3K unique hosts....this month.

Thank you :)

Back