• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Parahost Website Design

I'm more inclined to think u2-web.com copied parahost.co.uk as parahost.co.uk has the FLASH header and u2-web.com has the static image. But they could be templates and they both bought.

Robert said:
I'm more inclined to think u2-web.com copied parahost.co.uk as parahost.co.uk has the FLASH header and u2-web.com has the static image. But they could be templates and they both bought.

Yea but its not difficult to make the Flash Header even from the Static Image.

Anyways, I'll contact both the hosts about it. In most cases these are Unique Templates & maybe the Seller is the one quilty here.

Tamranda said:
Yea but its not difficult to make the Flash Header even from the Static Image.

Anyways, I'll contact both the hosts about it. In most cases these are Unique Templates & maybe the Seller is the one quilty here.
But this isn't the case and I can tell for a few reasons.

First, in the flash, before the foreground is displayed, the entire background image is shown. If they took the static image, then they wouldn't have the entire background.

Second, on the flash image, there is a small "light" effect on the computer case to the left... if you look on the static image, it's there.

And finally, ParaHost.co.uk has the entire background image, complete.. while the other one doesn't.

ParaHost has the full flash template, no connection with these guys, and i purchased that tempate. if anyone wants to do any templates swaps or something holla me cos i have thousands all quility like mine ;)

Look at the clients u2 have and then look at the register date of para

And I see, the template - I wouldn't mind one or two of the members
templates :)

Last edited:
Robert said:
But this isn't the case and I can tell for a few reasons.

First, in the flash, before the foreground is displayed, the entire background image is shown. If they took the static image, then they wouldn't have the entire background.

Second, on the flash image, there is a small "light" effect on the computer case to the left... if you look on the static image, it's there.

And finally, ParaHost.co.uk has the entire background image, complete.. while the other one doesn't.

Your Right. I just noticed it.

But anyways they both are using the same Tmeplate as StaticHost said.

The template is one that can be widely downloaded across the internet. We choose to have the static header over the flash one as not everyone used flash at the time. Both static and flash headers are included in the template download. We have been using the template for approximately 2 years now.

Last edited:
Back