• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Panels...panels..ugh

Mika

Well, I had heard many things about the various panels. Today after a year of cpanel use, I had the chance to try an Ensim panel in a friend's account. The feeling was terrible. That users staff, the emails thing, subdomains.....just a headache. Yes, cpanel has its bugs, but there isn't other panel, such smooth as cpanel.

By the way this friend of mine wants to get a server with WHM & cpanel. Could you suggest something with reasonable prices. Thanks.

p.s. Many people say that it needs some time to get used to the Ensim. I agree...but the first impression was terrible. My friend decided to search for a WHM & cpanel server after the experience with Ensim. I'm not talking about Plesk cause I have no experience with it.

Sorry Phrozen but I can't find on their site the page for WHM & cpanel servers. Are you sure they provide this service?

They haven't got around to updating their site in awhile.

Contact Jay (jason[at]pwebtech.com) for a custom quote if interested.

Back