• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Paint Shop Pro 5 or 6

acoolguy

I am looking to download a copy of paint shop pro 5 or 6. I am aware that 7 is available for download, but it runs kinda slow with 32mb of memory. So far I've searched download.com, tucows.com, jasc.com, and a few search engines, but all I can find is version 7 and updates for the previous versions. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

When I reloaded my computer PSP6 ws lost and I spent 2 months searching for it. I can;t beleive no one has an old copy of the trial version.

yeah, thats where i downloaded them. because graphic software is so expensive in nz i sorta rely on trial versions. at the moment for graphics i'm using a shareware copy of 4.12 and a shareware copy of photoshop.

Originally posted by Coolin
But I thought that the Photoshop trial doesn't allow saving or printing...

Print the screen and open it in another editor. Whala! There's also another work around, just view it in IE and save the image out the temp dir. Companies aren't as smart as they think ;).

Back