• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

PagePaster

Logan1999

Want a few web pages? But don't want to get a hosting account? Then check out "PagePaster.tk" for Free Anonymous HTML Hosting! Simply choose an option (html or plain text), type in your code/document, and hit "Create!". Then you instantly get a url to share with the world, Great for testing code! Wanna run your own PagePaster site? Then just click the "Download Script" link (remember to keep all links intact). Then you can upload it to your server with almost NO configuration. CHECK OUT PagePaster.tk TODAY! :D (Remember to follow the Terms of Service!)

As I see it the problem is that there is no way to get graphics there, so web pages will come out broken.

Is this really a free hosting offer though? All you allow is a single page to be displayed. Far as I can see, there is no way of editing the page as well

I uploaded a few test pages and they're already gone, overwritten by somebody else's stuff.

It's obvious that you deleted the pages that I uploaded and then somebody else uploaded afterwards and the numbers were reused.

I uploaded a few test pages and they're already gone, overwritten by somebody else's stuff.

I think most of mine are still there.

But does anyone see problems with linear sequenced pages? I'm not sure if that counts as any kind of risk - this is a cute little utility, but not really a viable host method.

it stores the previous page number in a php number. then when a user creates a page, it calls the last number page and adds 1 to it. And adds one to the previous number page as well. So.... o_0

it stores the previous page number in a php number. then when a user creates a page, it calls the last number page and adds 1 to it. And adds one to the previous number page as well. So.... o_0

But the point we're trying to make is that anybody can just go through and put in a random page number and pull up somebody else's material. Moral of the story here, don't upload anything senstive because it is super easy for anybody to just randomly open the page.

Well, yes, it isn't meant for personal information. And as for the \ being put before ", that is now fixed. So try us out again! :)

Back