• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

P2H Shared/Reseller/Master Resellers - UltiHost.info

Logan1999

Check out UltiHost.info for Post To Host cPanel Shared/Reseller/Master Reseller hosting! We are dedicated to making sure your sites are up, and working fast!

Packages:

Our packages are located here!​

We are also looking for forum staff, all staff will be given a special package for no posts! :talk: PM me if interested!

Note: Shared and Resellers are currently set up, masters should be around soon!

Ok, just sign up on our forums and make the required posts for the package you want.

Edit: Remember, you have to meet a monthly post requirement!

Last edited:
I said "Our packages are located here!". The link leads you to the packages page.

Exactly, when you post your offer, you need to state the plan specifically (space, bandwidth, features, etc) not something like "Our packages are located here!" and simply link to your forum, hosting page, etc.

No it isn't, only for people requesting hosting. And if that rule does apply here, I would be breaking another rule as it would be over 25 lines.

What do you mean? I will lower the post count later... I see what you mean by 200 post per month for 75GB master... but it just seemed what fit for me... guess I was wrong... :(

What do you mean? I will lower the post count later... I see what you mean by 200 post per month for 75GB master... but it just seemed what fit for me... guess I was wrong... :(

In order to post that monthly - if youre not a mod you willl find it hard as it is 6 posts daily. Lower it to 40 or so.

6 posts daily is not hard at all... I can do that in 10 minutes. Seriously... 40 posts, that is too low... one guy said that 25 posts per month for a 10GB reseller is too low... I feel that my post requirement is fine as is... I'm just following what other hosts do on post count kinda...

6 posts daily is not hard at all... I can do that in 10 minutes. Seriously... 40 posts, that is too low... one guy said that 25 posts per month for a 10GB reseller is too low... I feel that my post requirement is fine as is... I'm just following what other hosts do on post count kinda...

Follow my advice if you don't want people spamming. I know webhosting too, and if you think banning is the solution, some as revenge will try to hack or ddos you.
I know you cn do it in a day BUT... for the first time. Monthly I'm not very sure, specially if youre not a mod and youre not allowed to backseat moderate.

Back