• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Opinions on infolinks.com?

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
I'm thinking about adding infolinks.com advertising to a site and was wondering what you think about this one? Are there any similar services? Do they pay?

Infolinks and Konetra are contextual inline advertisements ( which is also offered by Adbrite) this advertisements are good for sites having mroe text in the content like forums, news portals etc.

They pay but very less compared to adsense

Thanks, have you tried anyone of those? Is infolinks or kontera best? I didn't know adbrite offered this.

Don't bother using Kontera, you'll barely make anything even with loads of visitors. Since they are the same company I'm assuming they would use the same payouts.

Kontera and infolinks is owned by the same company?

I've tried infolinks for a few days now and surprisingly I'm making more from those ads than the Google Adsense ads I have at the same site. It's just a few days though, I'll see if this holds over a longer period.

Im using infolinks on stonerocket, the click rate is pretty good but I think the percentage level you get for the click sucks! but for me currently earning more than adsense per week.

Some people find infolinks on pages rather intrusive though, but they will get used to it or leave.

It is a little intrusive so I wouldn't use it here at this site. You can limit the number of infolink ads per page to make it less annoying.

Peo, FreeWHT uses one of these (Kontera, maybe? To be honest, I don't pay close attention!) and limits to only 3 or 4 per page - it is not so bad, and no one has even said they mind it.

I don't think I'll add it here at this time, but thanks for the info TSO.

Kontera and infolinks is owned by the same company?

I've tried infolinks for a few days now and surprisingly I'm making more from those ads than the Google Adsense ads I have at the same site. It's just a few days though, I'll see if this holds over a longer period.

Sorry for delayed answers

1) Yes i had used infolinks and Kontera in few of my sites, my comparision says

Kontera is more professional but pays less than infolinks, this days infolinks is used by some
Infolinks wil give you good income if your site have nice content with many words per page
You can limit the number of advertisement per page,infolink company will work close with you to do anything to increase the performance of the advertisement
Both are not suitable for job portals but suitable for news, blog, content based sites.

I have heard that infolinks pays more than Google Adsense. Do you think it could be a good alternative for Google Adsense?

I have heard that infolinks pays more than Google Adsense. Do you think it could be a good alternative for Google Adsense?

I dont think so that infolinks pay more than Google :tired2: infolinks can be used as a substitute or add on for the main advertisements but cannot be used as main advertisement.

In my experience i had used both and seeming that Google adsense is the best in all network advertisement companies

Yes, Adsense pays way more than infolinks from what I've seen so far on my site. But I will continue to use infolinks as it's still been sursprisingly good.

Infolinks is good one for the inline text advertisement for the countries having good internet speed, in countries with slow net like India the infolinks add will take long time to load in the page so it will be ineffective in the site unless the user views in good internet speed but as you suggested it is cool you can have it in the site

Ill try them out and let you know how it works. I have heard good things about them from others but have not yet personally tried them out.

Yes, Adsense pays way more than infolinks from what I've seen so far on my site. But I will continue to use infolinks as it's still been sursprisingly good.

Reading your replies it seems that there is no other alternative for Google Adsense.

Back