• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Opera 10.5 Alpha

Ugh.

I've just had three massive Opera crashes in a row. Not even trying to do anything much.

I refuse to go back to Firefox, but if Opera continues to crash and won't work properly with Hotmail, I'm sort of stuck...

Ugh.

I've just had three massive Opera crashes in a row. Not even trying to do anything much.

I refuse to go back to Firefox, but if Opera continues to crash and won't work properly with Hotmail, I'm sort of stuck...
Opera has crashed on me a few times recently on random occasions, but I cope with it.

On the new one I find that sometimes the windows frame of programs blocks out the tabs too - which is annoying.

Opera has crashed on me a few times recently on random occasions, but I cope with it.

On the new one I find that sometimes the windows frame of programs blocks out the tabs too - which is annoying.

Oh yeah, absolutely, crashes happen. But when I couple that with the fact I can't use my inbox properly, it's just too much of a hassle to bother.

Opera always crashes with PDFs, no matter what. But I have no clue what caused the numerous crashes tonight... Firefox and Chrome have been fine running the same sites. :(

Oh yeah, absolutely, crashes happen. But when I couple that with the fact I can't use my inbox properly, it's just too much of a hassle to bother.

Opera always crashes with PDFs, no matter what. But I have no clue what caused the numerous crashes tonight... Firefox and Chrome have been fine running the same sites. :(
Opera for me stalls initially on PDF's but it doesn't crash at all. It crashes randomly on the least crash-worth sites such as Pastebin :)

Change what PDFs open with by default to Reader or something. I've had stalls while they loaded but not crash.

Good idea with the PDFs.

But I can't open anything in Opera now at all without it crashing everything a few minutes in. I've gone back to Firefox.

Really odd. Somebody I know is having the same problem as you ahnedonia.. and sites don't work on his.. which work perfectly on mine. I wonder what's up?

Really odd. Somebody I know is having the same problem as you ahnedonia.. and sites don't work on his.. which work perfectly on mine. I wonder what's up?

Yeah, it's really weird. I'm just at a loss as to what else to try...

Try sending a error report to Opera.

https://bugs.opera.com/wizard/

Could it be plugin related? I really don't know, never heard of that before.

I should send them an error report, actually. I'll do it tonight.

I don't have any plug-ins. I got one theme, from the official Opera site. Hotmail didn't work properly even before I got the theme, though.

I've gone back to Firefox, but I wish Opera would work :(.

Yeah, it's really weird. I'm just at a loss as to what else to try...

I should send them an error report, actually. I'll do it tonight.

I don't have any plug-ins. I got one theme, from the official Opera site. Hotmail didn't work properly even before I got the theme, though.

I've gone back to Firefox, but I wish Opera would work :(.
I will make it my life's ambition to bring you back to the Opera side of life. Now, firstly, we need to get you off that Pentium 3 machine you're on :D

Back