• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Open Up a Student PayPal Account and Get $10 Free

3tradesmen

Currently PayPal is having a promotional event where every PayPal account that is in good standing gets the opportunity to get $10 for each student account you create. PayPal restricts only a limit of 4 student accounts per parent account and restricts the right to deny or not credit any fraudulent activity that tries to take advantage of this opportunity. This promotion was made possible by American Eagles Outfitters and this offer is only valid to January 26.

So, if you ever thought about obtaining your very own Paypal account, this is your chance + an extra $10 that goes alongside it. Got kids? Open their student accounts now for future years to come when they need a PayPal account and obtain the free $10 for each child. I must say that this offer courtesy of American Eagles Outfitters is pretty generous considering that there are millions of people who use PayPal and I could imagine how much it would cost to run such a campaign. I would say take advantage of this offer now before it is to late because who doesn’t want free money right? Especially when it has NO strings attached.

Student accounts will be supplied $10 by February 15.

Obtain your student accounts (limited to 4 per account) here at PayPal.com before January 26 or else it will be too late to claim your free money. This is your opportunity to have your very own PayPal account free alongside a free $10.

Be sure to tell your friends before the offer is too late!

i think this offer only available to usa customers

i tried and got this msg
"Sorry, you do not have access to this page. Not all products and services are available to all users at this time."

although this is great offer, I wont try that out, first I am not from US and I only have 1 valid paypal that I am afraid to get banned once I have new paypal account with same name

Too bad I already have my account and I guess since AE is throwing this promo as the OP says then that's why it's gonna be for the US only. Ain't nothin' free, there is always a purpose, lol.

Back