• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Only $1 per month! 250MB/5 GB Bandwidth!

rsaylor

We have placed just about all the orders we were looking for. Thank you for everybody who has signed up. Any person who have contacted us and have not ordered yet then you are still in the running. But at this time we are not taking any more orders from this promotion.

Last edited:
hey i would like it actually. u kno me i think (i have a free account with you). i would like an account if you accept money order.

Money orders are OK must be paid on a yearly basis. Also, only US money orders for Money Orders. International money orders would be billed an extra charge, about $15, for the bank to process there check/money order.

I will also accept PayPal account orders.

Visa/Master Card OK only for US customers. International Orders would need to use either PayPal or the money order deal mentioned above.

Thanks everybody who has signed up so far. I am willing to take on more at this un -believable deal!

Back