• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Only 1 account... subdomain, small ads, php, perl, mysql, ftp, email.

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
I am offering 1 person...

• 10mb of Space (Upgradable)
  • 100mb of Data Transfer per month (Upgradable)
  • 1 FTP Account
  • PHP and Perl
  • 1 MySQL Database
  • 1 POP Email Account and 3 Email Fowarders
  • Ads: 2 user placable 88x31 buttons

Requirements
  • You must have a current website
  • It must be good, and I must like it
  • Needs to be in English

Rules
  • You're not allowed to run forums
  • You're not allowed to place profitable banner ads
  • Hot-linking is forbidden - no exceptions
  • I have the right to terminate your account whenever I see fit

How to get this hosting?
  • Answer the following questions:
  • 1. What is your site about?
  • 2. Who made the layout?
  • 3. Why do you think you deserve free hosting? (100-200 words - you need to earn it)

Email it to nite-crawler@idle-net.com - any incomplete submissions will be ignored and any further submissions from that person will also be ignored.

just to say there are better things out there with a lot less restrictions and no need to earn, however, I think ur offer is generous anyways for those who really have a good site and want to host it.

Originally posted by striker
just to say there are better things out there with a lot less restrictions and no need to earn, however, I think ur offer is generous anyways for those who really have a good site and want to host it.

Do you know any host that offers unobtrusive ads, up to 50mb of space, 1gb transfer/mo, stable, has php, has mysql, and email?

well that is a lot different than ur first post, and myjspace offers this without any hassle but lots of ads lol. And I never said it was bad, what I meant was its not the best for a rigorous signup and 1 account only :D

i cant believe that yous are rejecting an offer for free webspace?? did i come back to the right forum? 'tandoc' is not obliged in anyway to offer free hosting, so remember that.

i have seen the same rules on competitions within this forum previously. any respectable free host will not allow forums on their hostees sites. THERE ARE TOO MANY FORUMS ON THE INTERNET! especially ones that contain the same stuff about nothing. any one can use a premade script such as phpBB2 and PHP Nuke and claim it as THEIR site. how about some originality?

if you can name me a better host than this, plz PM me about one...cos i hav been looking for over 2 months and am yet to find a good reliable one.

speed is fast, reliable, free. thats coming from a temporary hostee of this service...

Last edited:
i would do it but you dont offer forums? which is where im good at or excell. Im not sure why you wouldnt offer that to me but your choice if you change your mind let me know and I'll Gladly sign up for you

Originally posted by tandoc
Do you know any host that offers unobtrusive ads, up to 50mb of space, 1gb transfer/mo, stable, has php, has mysql, and email?

uh... is it 100mb transfer or 1 gig transfer /month?:confused:

Originally posted by masterpade
i would do it but you dont offer forums? which is where im good at or excell. Im not sure why you wouldnt offer that to me but your choice if you change your mind let me know and I'll Gladly sign up for you

if u want forums on ur account... u can only have hosted forums here: http://discussion.idle-net.com - the hosted section obviously

Back